<VV> Early AND Late (humor)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 15:45:44 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/29/2005 11:29:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
whubbell at cox.net writes:

I wonder  who has:
--The greatest number of running (Insured, registered, drivable)  Corvairs?
--The greatest variety of above (different models, years,  etc.)?
--A "complete collection" for any given year of above (all models in  a given
year)?

I have a great idea.  Let's start a contest and  publish the "winners" in a
future Communiqué!!

My guess is that the top three will be receiving their awards  posthumously.

Their wives are still being held for questioning, but no jury will convict.
<grin> - Seth