<VV> Re: Wiper Arm removal tech tip?

Jim Houston jhouston at warbug.com
Thu Sep 29 23:02:39 EDT 2005

Or buy a windshield wiper removal tool (I got mine from Clark's)..
looks like a pair of pliers, but the ends open when you squeeze..  put
the padded jaw against the body and squeeze -- the wiper arm pops right
off...

Jim Houston
Brandon, FL
'65 Monza Coupe (A/C 1/2 installed and progressing nicely!)