<VV> Re: Wiper Arm removal tech tip?

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Thu Sep 29 22:03:18 EDT 2005

The way I get under the side of the hub opposite the side I can pull on by
the arm is with a cotter-pin puller. I never PRY with it (against the
paintwork) - I always hold it so that I am only pulling under the hub.
     After five minutes or so, I happen upon the "sweet angle," and the arm
slides right off. Use patience, multiple tugs, and try to limit the force of
your efforts.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C