<VV> LM Door Hinges

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 29 23:56:02 EDT 2005

Hi Gary,

If the short pins are not available, why not just buy a longer one and cut
it off?  Most of the pins are held by a knurled edge just below the top
anyway.  I did that on my Greenbrier years ago when I couldn't find the
shorter pins for some of the doors.

Hope that helps,

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, more to come!