<VV> Platz

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Fri Sep 30 21:25:38 EDT 2005

>And I don't care WHAT you drive here, you'd better be running a front
>plate. I have one tiewrapped to
>some of my grills or air intakes on cars that don't have a provision for a
>front plate.

Laws usually say the plate must be visible from the front but generally do
not say where. Have seen some cars with plates in the windshield. Have also
seen cars that look silly with a plate centered in the front but fine with
the plate mounted over on the passenger side. You do have choices (mine is
to live in Florida which does not have a front plate).

Padgett