<VV> powerglide questions

monza63mo at peoplepc.com monza63mo at peoplepc.com
Sat Apr 1 07:16:09 EST 2006

I re-read the shop manual this morning and discovered that the spacer I
thought was lost is only found on manual trans.  The caution not to loose
the spacer and diagram in the shop manual caught my attention but
overshadowed the fact that they are not talking about automatic in this
case.  Sorry for causing any confusion.  At least this will stick with me
when I pull the engine from the other car today.  As for the vent tube, I
guess I'll buy one and wait on parts to ship.

Art