<VV> Message From Hank

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 1 16:05:16 EST 2006

Goup:

Hank sent me an e mail and requested that I send this out.

Regards, Garth

Post from Hank below....

Friends

It's been about 4 months, and contrary to the contrary opines of one, I haven't come back. I know I'm probably missing out on some new stuff, and likely not missing a bunch of old stuff, but presently I still don't have time to be a full time lurker much less a contributor. And it's been nice not being attacked and abused, and being nitpicked on  every word I write. At some point before the convention I will ask Garth if I can come back on to network with those going to the National in Buffalo, and offer any help that I can, with off list replies.

 Buffalo is shaping up to be a great convention.  If you've never seen Niagara Falls, it would be worth the trip just for that alone. Growing up 20 miles away may have spoiled me, as everyone I've ever taken there for the first time is so impressed with it. If you're planning to participate in the Cole, or will be busy at the hotel during convention time, schedule a day before or after to spend at the Falls. You won't regret it.

I'm at the same address, anyone going to Charlotte for the Autofair, come by the Steele Rubber Products trailer and holler and wave, that's where I'll be all day Friday and Saturday next week. No decision yet on if I'll be at Carlisle and Hershey this spring.

EUM going back into service as a daily driver, was a weekend cruiser but gas prices up again means the F-150 sits in the drive for a while.

If you're not in Buffalo in July, you'll miss the best time of the year in a city that blooms for what little warm weather it gets. don't be square, BE THERE!

Hank Kaczmarek