<VV> What did I do wrong now.

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 1 19:42:38 EST 2006

I would check oil. Probably ok.  Assuming it didn't run very long with the
fuel spraying or leaking into the oil somehow. If you have the fuel leaking
out he tailpipe do as Matt suggests and look  for a stuck inlet valve or
float.  They seem to stick very easily-some more than others, even when
rebuilt and put on..some do and some don't..  I would fire it up and let it
run a while and then adjust. Ought to get the fuel burned up.

Good Luck
Let us know.

Chuck S
BBRT