<VV> Re: 2007 CORSA convention

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 1 23:52:09 EST 2006

OR - you COULD say that Buffalo is on the West edge of the East Division and
Detroit is on the East edge of the Central Division.  Personally, they are
both fine with me in terms of being able to DRIVE there in one day or less.

Good planning guys!  Keep up the good work!  <GRIN>

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (times 2 till one is sold)
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140