<VV> Re: 2007 CORSA convention

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun Apr 2 08:52:36 EDT 2006

> From: <mhicks130 at cox.net>
> Subject: Re: <VV> Re: 2007 CORSA convention
> 2007 is going to be in Detroit...............
>
> Gary Swiatowy
>>------------------------------
> Hey, I thought Corsa conventions were supposed to be held in vacation
> destinations.  How'd Detroit get in?

AS far as being a "vacation" destination.
Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield villiage.
Chrysler Historical Collection
Corvair Museum is in the general vicinity as well...............
That may be enough to keep us busy in our "down" time when not doing
convention activities..........

anyone from the Detroit committee ready to chime in with some long range
plans?????

And Detroit is in the Central division about 5 1/2 hours from

Gary Swiatowy