<VV> Re: re;clutch problem

Bill Meglen tirediron at charter.net
Mon Apr 3 03:32:12 EDT 2006

Tom,

Received a replyto my post  from O. B. Stewart quoted below leading me
to believe the "ball stud" is my problem.  Would welcome measurements
of early (flat) pre (1964) ball studs vs. "late" ' 64 recessed flyweel,
comparative lengths so I will know how to shim my 1963 ball stud to
match the recessed (late) flywheel.  If there is a differenced in "ball
stud" physical configuration I will need to acquire one. I understand
they are only available used.

Thanks for the offer to measure your inventory of "difs"

Really appreciate your very responsive commnts to my post.

Bill Meglen

  Begin forwarded message: