<VV> Convention Locations

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Mon Apr 3 06:31:35 EDT 2006

Mike wrote:  Climate can be a factor, it took a lot of talking to get people to approve of Daytona and Flagstaff.
Mike, I have to disagree with you on this point.  Climate isn't a determining factor as to where a convention will be held.  You were right when you stated we have to have a group willing to get together and put one on.
As for climate, no matter where you go there is a possibility of warm weather during the convention schedule.  Heck it's summer and it's to be expected.
It did not take a lot of convincing to accept Daytona or Flagstaff.  Both parties stepped up to the plate and they were awarded the bid based on it's merits as well as successful events held in the past by the Chapters promoting it.
Sarah