<VV> The Buffalo Convention

Andrew Allen andyman260 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 08:12:13 EDT 2006

Hey all,

Just wanted to throw out a plug for Buffalo. I have
spent a lot of time there since the early '80s and
have always had a nice time there and had a lot to do
and see. The 'Blue Buffalo' tour of the downtown area
is worthwhile and will familiarize you with the
citie's layout and history. Buffalo was quite the
Business center and owes that to it's proximity to the
lake and being the terminus for the Erie Canal.  Lots
and lots of significant architecture (Louis Sullivan's
first skyscraper, facinating City Hall, Wright's
Darwin Martin house...it goes on). It's a very
intersting and historically important All-American
City.

I'm looking forward to a really nice time.

Andy (Chicago)
'66 A/C Corsa

P.S. I forgot to mention there is a natural attraction
that involves a LOT of H2O and is quite breathtaking!