<VV> 63 Spyder Wiring

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 3 20:08:04 EDT 2006

I'm not much better at those electrical things -- the engine fiagram is in
the electrical systems section -- 62 supplement (same as 63?)  or visit Ned
Madsen web page  -- to take a look at his colorized wiring diagrams at:
http://members.cox.net/corvairwiring/

the advantage of the Ned's CD -- isolating the things you are interested --
like the ignition circuit  <helped me a bunch when i had to re-wire my 65 --
non-standard wiring>

tim mahler
#3 Goodwrench car