<VV> 63 Spyder Wiring

R. Stalder stalder at cox.net
Mon Apr 3 22:06:02 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply.  My problem is that my car has an external resistor
(it's not built into the engine wiring harness).  The wiring diagrams in the
shop manual supplement don't show this. (As far as I can tell)  This is the
first Corvair that I have worked on, and it was in pieces when I got it so I
have no idea how it was originally hooked up.  I will send an email to Ned
Madsen to see if he has a diagram of this.  Thanks again.