<VV>OK enough

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Mon Apr 3 19:45:47 EDT 2006

>  For me,  Buffalo OR   Detroit are like next door to each other.

My point was that there is *nothing* close to Orlando that is not in
Florida (and of that 1100 miles to Dallas, 500 is in Florida) other than by
air.

For me the days of thousand mile non-stops are pretty much over without a
willing co-driver and not yet being ready to retire, travel time is limited.

However for Corsa, the demographics probably make the mid-west the choice
spot for the most attendees and as mentioned, you have to have a willing
chapter or chapters because putting on any national convention is non-trivial.

So Deetroit City is probably a good choice for next year and I am going to
try to make Buffalo this year but no promises, a lot depends on my work
schedule.

Padgett