<VV> Oil Coolers

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Apr 3 21:42:03 EDT 2006

Well, Bob, I did exactly that before I wrote the page, at least on an
8-plate.  So:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/oilcooler/stock06.jpg
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/oilcooler/stock07.jpg

Sorry for the lack of focus, but I didn't have time to set up a better
photo.  However, I think it's pretty apparent that the sides are solid
and the air is supposed to exit the bottom.  And, I'll point out again
that if it didn't work like that, then why did Chevy put the side
shields on the '68 - '69 Corvairs?

--Bryan