<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 15, Issue 13

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 13:45:17 EDT 2006

Cafeful, guys, we're starting to get up there with the occasional weather report on the relevance scale.

  Chuck Kubin
  LIFCCXGP

Taruffi57 at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 4/3/2006 6:39:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

And they have a dinner called "the
Blizzard" Meatloaf, Roast Beef, Turkey, potatoes, chili, all mixed together
on a plate.........yummmmmm.

Gary Swiatowy
Sounds like a ticket to a bypass to me :-)

Joe D.
Florida