<VV> Re: funny car parts

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Tue Apr 4 18:36:35 EDT 2006

What's even funnier: it isn't just the Drivewire Performance site
that is wrong... the corporate Mr. Gasket site lists the same
thermostats for the Corvair.

If you go here, you can select the Corvair, and it even correctly
identifies the engine as a 2.7L H6... yet still lists the
thermostats! It even asks you if you have the turbo or non-turbo
engine to make sure you get the right one, I guess. ;)

http://www.mr-gasket.com/MMYApplication.aspx?BrandID=1

Eric Elliott