<VV> Re: Need ALL '64 Conv. weatherstrippings - HELP !!!

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Tue Apr 4 19:56:42 EDT 2006

Imagine a future where the only thing Corvair owners bought from Corvair
vendors was only what they couldn't get elsewhere. An exciting world
where, with the flick of a finger, you could go to only the lowest
seller - regardless of whether that seller made 1)any investments in the
the Corvair parts future 2) Whether that seller had any intention of
keeping those parts for you on the shelf when you'd need them and
3)whether the seller even cared about Corvairs at all.

I can tell you where there are people "whoring" the rubber market online
because they carry no inventory and reproduce no parts - and, could care
less about Corvairs.. Of course you can't buy all the parts for your kit
in one place that way, but then..........

What if no one responded back and you "had" to buy your kit from a
vendor? Then, what if the vendors wern't there any more? Where would you
get the parts you need?  This bold new future may be closer than you think.

If you beleive that the vendors do not provide any service to Corvair
owners, other than to sell you a part when you can't get it anyplace
else, then why should the vendors even be here? On the other hand, if
you believe that the Corvair vendors DO provide an important service -
for your own sake - support us. The bold new future may be closer than
you think. And what will you do then?  Lon