<VV> Vinyl seat cleaner

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Apr 4 22:55:32 EDT 2006

Test the following on small spots in case damage may occur: These work
for stains, but I do not know about yellowing.

1. Go Jo type hand cleaner.
2. Liquid Automatic Dishwasher Detergent. (this is much more caustic
than "Dawn" style detergent)

Upholstery professionals like products from Malco.
http://www.malcopro.com/mprod.htm

There is always the last ditch effort of a lacquer thinner wash and
spray white dye!

Frank DuVal