<VV> Re: Need ALL '64 Conv. weatherstrippings - HELP !!!

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 5 01:14:37 EDT 2006

It's called duct tape, silicone caulk, Frost King self-adhesive
weatherstrip, Great Stuff expanding foam, Blue Harbor Freight tarp.......

Unless someone is willing to take a loss on providing the proper
weatherstrips, the above are the best I can honestly think of.  Quality,
proper fit and function costs money sometimes.  How often will you have to
do it?  Worth it IMO.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!