<VV> Tours-was convention location

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Wed Apr 5 02:04:36 EDT 2006

You could call me a cheapskate and I wouldn't be insulted.  I figured out long begore I ever joined CORSA that if you have your own transportation most tours are something you can do on your own for less $.  We're all reading this on our computer-use it to find places/things that interest you.  My grandson and I left the drag races at Mountain Park Dragway (at the Lexington convention) and went one exit further down the parkway to the Kentucky Reptile Museum.  He enjoyed it.  We used the internet to find other places in Lexington to visit, via Lexington's tourist bureau website.  The tickets to HersheyPark (at Carlisle) and Daytona USA (at Daytona0 were a good deal.

Mike Ioanes