<VV> Convention Purpose

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 5 18:04:02 EDT 2006

Wow!
I hardly know where to start.
How about...The only thing I agree with is, "I invite debate on this
critical issue."
Followed by... I'm genuinely sorry, your life must be like an endless grey
wasteland.

My purposes for going to Corsa conventions.
1)  To see cool cars.
2)  To meet a bunch of old farts (like me) and talk about cool cars.
3)  To learn something in the tech sessions about cool cars.
4)  To watch a bunch of yahoos zig-zag around a parking lot in cool cars.
5)  To take more pictures for my screensaver of cool cars.
6)  To find faces to match with the names I see on VV (home of cool cars).
7)  To see if Terry Kalp has guts to bring his Avenger (definately a cool
car).

This is my idea of fun.
Conveniently, my wife's idea of fun is to watch me have fun, so we both have
a blast.

All that business stuff, meetings, rules, political issues, etc. - great fun
for the folks involved.  Boring to me - too much like being at work.
Tours - boring (except for Detroit, where I expect to see cool cars).

See you guys in Boofalo,
  Roger

PS:  Actually, I've given up on Terry.  I'm going to the Carlisle kit car
show this year to try to convince myself I don't want to build a Corvair
powered Avenger.