<VV> Re: new 140 motors?

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Fri Apr 7 11:43:11 EDT 2006

Actually, I think it was COMPLETELY obvious that it was an April
Fool's joke.

The article ended with the fact that they would be available April
1st, or something to that effect (don't have my copy with me at work
right now to check the exact wording.)

Also, didn't the part about them turning off Niagara Falls every
20-25 years to pick up the change clue you in that her column was an
April Fool's joke? And the part about Corvair being the featured
marque at Pebble Beach?

It was pretty obvious it was a joke. And one of the better ones I saw
this year, I might add. ;)

Eric Elliott
'65 Corsa 180/4 convertible