<VV> RE: New 140, Pebble beach, Niagara falls, etc.........

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Apr 7 12:37:01 EDT 2006

This is the most entertaining thread in awhile...........
<GGGGGGGGGGG>
New 140's?
I assure you all the tooling is long gone.........cost of re-creating the
tooling and converting a line to make these? Can anyone afford to pay a
couple hundred grand for a replacement motor?

Shutting off the falls?
Been done, though not to pick up the coins, though it might be a good idea
due to the economy here. It's been done on the american side to clear up
some rocks and fix a few fissures.........someday this may be the Niagara
rapids. And they do slow the amount of water going over the falls usually
when some idiot wanders out to the brink deciding whether or not to commit
suicide.

Feature car at Pebble Beach??????not in our lifetime.

Oh and by the way, those taking the tour of the Tonawanda engine
plant.......old timers will show you where they dumped all the replacement
Corvair motors, in a hole before covering them over with concrete. They
needed the space, and needed fill........

Gary Swiatowy