<VV> new 140 motors?

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 14:02:42 EDT 2006

Ok for the last couple of day I have been reading all about the  crate motors
and Sarah's article.  I just received my Communique in the  mail just now and
have not stopped laughing. Talk about a great Job!!   Sarah that was the tops
in my book. Would anyone actually believe that they can  turn off the falls?
    On another note I was reading on a national  geographic website and this
year they are starting on finishing the Mt Rushmore  heads. The rear of the
heads was never finished and also A small Bust of Monica  Lewenski is going to
be carved into the base of the monument. Stay turned for  further details.
Ron T