<VV> (Some Corvair) Music Videos- Mel Vondrau

Brown, David David.Brown at bsci.com
Fri Apr 7 15:12:46 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I just got this info & wanted to pass it on.  Could someone who's also
on 'VV Talk' forward it on to that list as well?
Thanks,
Dave Brown

I have copied Mel's message about her videos below, including her "Set
Me Free" Corvair video (as seen on the Infinity album).  Be sure & read
her "Bio" on the CDBaby (DVD) website (link below).  It's long, but
interesting reading.  Here's an excerpt of one paragraph at the end
where she credits CORSA:

"It's been a long road with so many twists and turns in between that I
am actually amazed that it has even reached this point. If it weren't
for the persistence of the Corvair Club in America, these videos would
never have seen the light of day."