<VV> Convention site delights--no corvair

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 20:49:25 EDT 2006

Finally, a convention site post I can like.  When I
accidentally DIDN'T delete it, I found trolls with
knives, nudes with mullets, graveyards with treasure,
hidden villages with sinkholes, delights with
enlightenments and escaped gorillas. This couldn't be
better if they moved Disneyland to Vegas. What more
can you want?

Chuck Kubin
LIFCCXGP