<VV> RE: Convention site!!!!!!!!!

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Mon Apr 10 12:28:45 EDT 2006

At 02:55 AM 4/10/2006, Tony Underwood wrote:
Yep.   When not checking out the area delights and enlightenments,
convention participants can rent shovels and go dig up churchyard
cemeteries looking for the Beale treasure.    We've had a couple of VA Vair
Fairs in Lynchburg to date, and the escaped gorillas and hidden secret
villages and sinkholes and trolls brandishing knives have never failed to
prevent everyone from having a bang-up time.    We did however ask that
nobody visit the mullet nudist colony.   We refused to allow anyone with a
mullet to register.

>...for the nudist colony, not the show...   although I don't recall seeing
>a mullet anywhere, which is good, fortunately.   We do try to maintain
>standards.

There's nothing worse than a nude mullet.  Get your children off the
streets and cover the horse's eyes.

Ken