<VV> Washer Pump....

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 15:19:23 EDT 2006

I took the eintire thing apart and everything looked
fine...I put a little oil around the sealing part of
that bellows rubber piece...put the three-ring seal in
the other way around....I primed it with the sink, and
did it by hand, and it works perfectly.

I think what I needed to do was prime it.  after I
sucked some fluid up into the tube, and re-installed
it on the car, after about 4 pushes of the button, it
works perfectly, and with power, I might add.

hmm. Beats me.  Now I know what to do in the future if
it really does stop working. Thanks!

Ryan V.

1965 Corsa/110/4
http://www.edselmotors.com/corsa.html