<VV> Windshield Washer

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri Apr 7 15:20:04 EDT 2006

So, my washer pump has what apparently all Corvairs
have when they stop working(it pumps the pump, but
nothing comes out)...and there used to be a kit you
could buy from Clarks that made them work again, but
they discontinued it....

So what do I do now? I don't *really* wanna spend the
48 bucks on a new washer pump assembly.
there's gotta be an easier way to make it work
again....?
Ryan V.
  Smitty says: Piece of cake.  (Or in your case it might be a wad of bubble gum) Ryan.  Go to the Flaps and buy a universal electric washer pump.  Pick up a foot of vacuum hose too.  Stash the pump in between the bottle and the firewall (firewall????) and hook the pushbutton (washer) wire button to it.  You will never be sorry you changed.