<VV> Returning Home

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Apr 8 09:27:39 EDT 2006

Just to set the record straight:

 -I drove "Alice" to the Lexington convention
-Alice has also been Driven to several Virginia Vair Fairs, CORSA NC Fall
Affairs, and local shows

-Even those conventions where I trailered Alice, she still ran these moving
events:
--Daytona Autocross
--Chicago Econo-Run, Autocross, Rally (First and third place in Autocross)
--Carlisle Econo-Run, Autocross (First place in Autocross)
--Lexington Econo-Run, Autocross, Rally

How many other "Trailer Queens" can say the same?

Bill Hubbell

p.s. My last name is spelled "Hubbell"
p.p.s "Wonderland" is currently storing the Glenn Convertible - Alice is in
my garage.