<VV> Returning Home

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 12:24:01 EDT 2006

 Not that Smitty needs any help, and I'm not entirely sure that I shouldn't stop typing right now, but...

>From one side, Kent's car is a late model, Smitty you can take it from there...
>From the other side, before you get on Kent's case about hauling his beautifully restored car to a convention, you should look in your own club. Maybe you could give Hubble that set of wheels for "Alice" so she won't have to travel in "Wonderland."

DISCLAIMER to CYA:
Before everyone on VV climbs on my back, let me say the above comments are intended as humor. I own two LM Corvairs and drive them as often as I can. While my own reliability is not perfect, I would drive either of my Corvairs anywhere. On the other hand if either of my Corvairs were in the beautiful condition of Kent's or Bill's, I would give serious consideration to trailering them.

Ned