<VV> Re: Engines / Falls

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 15:25:24 EDT 2006

Hello,
     Having not been active in any aspect of the Corvair scene for many
years, I have found this thread rather interesting.  Not knowing the
history of April issues of the Communique, I also was, at first, taken
in by the Monterey hoax.  I'm just surprised that prez Sarah didn't
close the article by signing herself, "Yours till Niagara Falls".
     You guys certainly get a lot farther off-topic than the
participants in the aircraft lists that I subscribe to.  Fortunately,
it generally seems to be good-natured, though.  Thanx.
     Phil Raker