<VV> Re: Engines / Falls

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sat Apr 8 15:31:21 EDT 2006

RATS, that's what I was afraid of.
Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of P.H. Raker
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 3:25 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Re: Engines / Falls

Hello,
     Having not been active in any aspect of the Corvair scene for many
years, I have found this thread rather interesting.  Not knowing the
history of April issues of the Communique, I also was, at first, taken
in by the Monterey hoax.  I'm just surprised that prez Sarah didn't
close the article by signing herself, "Yours till Niagara Falls".
     You guys certainly get a lot farther off-topic than the
participants in the aircraft lists that I subscribe to.  Fortunately,
it generally seems to be good-natured, though.  Thanx.
     Phil Raker

> Another April Fool's joke! I saw this heading and thought, "what
> does a falls or falling have to do with a motor?"  And why is it
> here?

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/