<VV> Cylinder head temp.

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 17:32:21 EDT 2006

Gentlemen,
I have read "The Classic Corvair", Clark's and Lon's catalogs and also  the
SAE Papers on the Corvair--and I have a question--what is the approximate
cylinder head temperature at the point where the choke coil opens to indicate
that the engine is warmed up?  The stock system didn't need this but a fuel
system that doesn't use carburetors would definitely need a signal that the
engine had reached operating temperature.  Where should I look for  this
information:?
Thanks in advance,
Scotty