<VV> Engine Stand

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Apr 8 23:15:34 EDT 2006

RKHenry wrote:

>Working on the bench is clearly not an option.

????????

I bet half of the Corvair engines ever rebuilt were sitting on a bench
or the floor!

I have an engine stand I use for V-8's and inline 6's and 4's, but I
have never used it for a Corvair. Every engine I have rebuilt for a
Corvair does so nicely sitting on a bench. And like Tim Colson said, a
higher bench is really great for my bad back! I'll have to try the holes
in the bench top for the studs to pass through for the case assembling.

Frank DuVal