<VV> Engine Stand

RKHenry robert.henry at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 9 00:40:05 EDT 2006

Well, it takes all kinds of folks to make up a cosmos. To each his own.
However, I think that a stand makes it easier to get to all the places on
the engine, and a Corvair engine has more places than most engines. I think
the stand makes it easier. I would imagine that having to scoot an engine
around on a bench, or walk around it, or try to flip the engine over to get
to the underside, would be a lot harder. The stand makes it easy, especially
if you're working solo. Considering how much I ended up spending on parts,
the stand was one of the cheapest parts of the project.

I never intended my observations/recommendations to spark controversy, as it
is my contention that anyone who bothers with Corvairs at all is alright.
Can't we all get along?

RK Henry