<VV> 2006 CORSA Convention Online Registration - It's ALIVE!

CORSA_2006_Convention_Webmaster webmaster at shuffleofftobuffaloniagara.com
Sun Apr 9 14:34:57 EDT 2006

Folks,

The 2006 CORSA Convention Online Registration is ALIVE!

I wish to thank everyone for their patience.  The website was designed and
developed from scratch in my spare time.  I had several volunteers also help
test for my bugs and Microsoft bugs!  I hope you find the site informative
and easy to use.

Please click on the Registration link on the website and follow the
instructions on the screen to register.

http://www.shuffleofftobuffaloniagara.com/
<BLOCKED::http://cp.perfora.net:8000/X?p=&v=00000000051939C5712E15BA&t=redir
&dest=687474703A2F2F7777772E73687566666C656F6666746F62756666616C6F6E69616761
72612E636F6D2F>

If you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact me at
webmaster at shuffleofftobuffaloniagara.com
<BLOCKED::mailto:webmaster at shuffleofftobuffaloniagara.com>

Another newsletter will be sent when the NECC and Stock Corvair Group
registration pages are ready.

Regards,

Marissa Andolino, Communications, Publicity, Website Chair

2006 CORSA Convention Committee

webmaster at shuffleofftobuffaloniagara.com