<VV> My Corvairs need a new home - Selling parts off 99 cents - ADV

John MacDonald i_am_magundy at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 17:59:11 EDT 2006

Corvair parts practically free.

I am putting up a bunch of parts on ebay.
99 cent starting bid.  No reserve.
I could probably get more money for them as scrap metal,
but I am hoping that I can find happy homes for the parts.

I just listed  7 Heads (1961-1963) at 99 cents each.

These are for local pickup only.
(Surrey BC, 5 minutes from US/Canada border crossing at Blaine WA)

I will also be putting up some complete and partial engines and blocks that will have a starting
bid of 99 cents.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmagundy