<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 15, Issue 55

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 12 23:28:59 EDT 2006

> From: UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
> > Subject: Re: Shuffle off to Buffalo: Thanks Gary!
> > To: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
> > In a message dated 4/11/2006 9:55:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> > bub049 at comcast.net writes:
> >
> > And you're not going to SHARE it with the rest of us???
> >
> > Thanks alot BUB!!! ggggg
> >
> > Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug

OK Matt!!!! I repent! Y'all went and put me on the spot!!! ggggg
How can I deny the rare and wonderful Mr. DeckRug the wealth of RR information I am hording?
I actually have recieved several requests for the RR information. Soooo...
I will compile all the RR information I have received from Gary and Jim and
others, and when I have it assembled, I will make it available to anyone wanting a copy. Just send me a note offline and I will put you on "my list". It just won't be this week though, because I still have to do my taxes. I don't like knowing how much the check I have to write is until the last moment.

Bob Johnston
Bub049 at comcast.net
CORSA since 72