<VV> RE: GS's ABBRV.ABOUT URO OR UGL (HUMOR?)

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Thu Apr 13 06:37:40 EDT 2006

 From: "John Kepler" <jekepler at amplex.net>
Subject: RE: <VV> Re: GS's ABBRV.ABOUT URO OR UGL (HUMOR?) CONVENTION
	RELATED	CORVAIR STUFF

HSBC

Wellll.....the HSBC Arena in Buffalo is where the Sabers play.  HSBC is one
of the largest International banking firms in the world....but only someone
that's spent any amount of time in China on business is, likely to know that
HSBC is the "Hong Kong-Shanghai Banking Company"!

Actually, most of us around here think of Hot Sauce and Blue Cheese when we
hear HSBC!
Cause that's how we like our Wings............

Gary Swiatowy