<VV> Pick-up truck rentals?

Steve Oxford seoxford at att.net
Thu Apr 13 22:57:40 EDT 2006

I need get a long trailer from Albany, New York to Boulder, Colorado. Nothing
will be on the trailer so it is not too heavy, but it is 40" long.

I have been trying to find outfits that rent pick-up trucks, like a 3/4 ton,
one-way. Anyone have a clue for me?

Jim - Try Hertz Equipment Rental - they rent exactly what you are looking for and have an outlet in Latham, NY and Denver.  If they can't help you, the suggestion to buy a truck and sell it on the other end is not too bad...but the taxes might get you.

http://www.hertzequip.com/

Hertz Equipment Rental (Store #9139)
3 Avis Drive,  Latham, NY, 12110
Phone: (518) 783-4598