<VV> Fwd: Corvair Information?

Eric Marschner emarschn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 00:06:19 EDT 2006

Can anybody help this guy out?  Reply to woofcorvair at aol.com.

Eric
'67 Monza Cvt
http://www.corvairproject.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: woofcorvair at aol.com <woofcorvair at aol.com>
Date: Apr 12, 2006 7:48 PM
Subject: Corvair Information?
To: emarschn at gmail.com

Hello Eric!
   I recently moved out to Nixa, Missouri, just outside of Springfield
from Las Vegas.
I still have several Corvairs that will need a few parts.  I am
surprised that the local
Corvair Club has really decreased in size and interest.  Anyway, Eric,
I am 67 and
retired, and need the following parts (good, used if possible):
1.  Both sets of rear tail light and backup lenses for my 1963 Spyder.
2.  Padded dash (preferably green) for my 1964 Corvair Monza.
3.  Padded arm rests for my 1964 Corvair Monza.
4.  Door Panels (inserts) for my 1964 Corvair Monza.
5.  Rear Metal Decorative Grill (located under rear bumper) for my '63 Spyder.

I haven't had good luck with Ebay for these parts.  Maybe you might have some
or know of some members who may.  Thank you.   Darrell G. Woofter