<VV> A New Corvair Owner

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sat Apr 15 12:53:00 EDT 2006

>We look forward to meeting and speaking with our fellow owners in the future!
>
>Jay & Pam Green
>Pittsfield, MA

Given your location, one event you definitely want to put on your
schedule is the Corvair show over at Clark's in Shelburne Falls on
September 16th.  Besides the great location and all the Corvairs,
another big advantage of the show is the discount Clark's gives for cash
orders picked up at the show.

    http://www.serenska.com/IdealGarage/assets/images/CorvairClarksParkingLot.jpg

I clipped the information below from the CORSA website.

Hope to see you there.

Steven "loves the hairpin turn in North Adams" Serenska
http://www.serenska.com/IdealGarage

September 16, 2006
Clark's Fall Classic . Shelburne Falls MA
Bay State Corvairs

Meet 9:00-3:00 for car show, tours, raffles, food, and buy parts at 10%
off for cash. Save shipping. Rain date hotline 413/625-8180, call Friday
9/15 for message if the show will be Sunday 9/17. New this year: lodging
at the Red Roof Inn S. Deerfield, 413/665-7161, $75.99+tax (code
#B289COVAIR). Other accommodations at Greenfield Inn 413/774-2211, Super
8 413/774-5578, Candlelight 413/772-0101. Contact Ray Bombardier,
508/473-7026.