<VV> Tire Pressure (Kinda Corvair content)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 15 16:44:57 EDT 2006

Recommended differential on Corvair cars is fronts to be 10psi less than
rears.  Personally, I use 32 rear and 24 front.  I just don't feel
comfortable with only 22 - seems like I might be asking for an air out on a
tight turn.  Have not had that happen and don't want it to.

Tires list the MAX on the sidewall.  You might not like the ride feel at
44psi.

Later, JR