<VV> THIS WEEKEND - AD

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Sat Apr 15 18:19:39 EDT 2006

I'm hopping Amtrak on Thursday afternoon for a relaxing trip down to
Vair Fest in Atascadero, CA April 21/22. I will be bringing some
catalogs and possibly a few other surprises as well, but will otherwise
not be vending of course.  Those of you who have questions about our (or
anyone elses) products and services will have the benefit of having me
look at your cars this weekend. Got problems or questions you can't
figure out? I'll do my best to help. And keep in mind that all orders
that I am given at the event will get a 10% show discount PLUS your 5%
off for being a Corsa member (You are - aren't you?)

For information on Vair Vest call Bob at 805-460-9651 - Friday welcome
party, spagetti feed, car show, swap meet, raffles, barbecue banquet and
a Sunday wine turr! It's a great event - I'll see you there! Lon Wall

www.corvairunderground.com