<VV> What are the odds?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sat Apr 15 22:32:40 EDT 2006

You don't know what's happened to the engine in it's past so that an
imminent piston or valve failure is still imminent.  The only thing you can
do is to put as many miles on it as possible prior to the extended trip.  No
matter what, it's still a gamble with any fortyone year old engine and more
so with one you don't know the history of.
RonH