<VV> What are the odds?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 15 22:17:36 EDT 2006

720 is the one way distance?  I'd say it depends on the ambient temp at the
time, what speed you are making, how heavy the trailer load is, and likely a
few other things.  Spending a couple of hours de-flashing the heads would
have gone a long way in keeping the engine cooler on this (or any other)
trip.  Any damage that might occur (if any at all) may not show up
immediately - could be a dropped valve seat at some later time.

Later, JR